Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Natural Beauty


Warm weather means exposed limbs, which in my case means it's time to moisturize. After keeping my legs hidden under jeans all winter, it's time for the grand reveal, and Green by Nature is the perfect aid in my beauty preparation. The New York-based company makes all of their products with at least 90 percent natural ingredients, and they donate one percent of annual sales to environmental groups. Aside from all the eco-friendly perks, the products are affordable and smell wonderful (almond cocoa is my favorite). With scrubs, lotions, body butters and creams, you'll be ready to show off those gams again. Green by Nature products are available for sale at Urban Outfitters and online.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, my feet need some work. or maybe I should just get a mani pedi! what about self tanners!? you should find the best one and let me know! there is a lot to consider- smell, color, drying time, staining...this could be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Nora! I will be a self-tanner guinea pig, and let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips