Friday, March 25, 2011

Thoughts of the Week


I could probably watch a two hour movie about this chocolate cake.

I want to live in a home that looks like spring.

A pale swimsuit might go better with my pale skin. So very pale.

I didn't need another reason to love eggs, but I found one. Then I found another.

dining room table is capable of stealing one's heart.

Macaroni and brownies? I would never leave.

So that's what happened to unicorns.

Happy Friday! I'm covering my first red carpet event for work this weekend, and I'm nervous! Plus, I have to dress up on a cold New York night. What are your weekend plans?

13 comments:

  1. ha! that bit about the unicorns made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of posts. Haha-Loved the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I am in love with the dining room table. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute & humorous! Great way to start the weekend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with the event! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of you for linking me back. Thanks, darling and that other egg recipe looks delicious. I have to give it a try this weekend. Wish you a fantastic spring weekend. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, the unicorn note was super funny. Red carpet event? How fun! But in the cold, boo. I'm sure you'll do great:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't want to leave :)!!!! Hugs my friend and enjoy your weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so curious about your red carpet event! Please show/tell more and good luck. You will do great. Off to check your links! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that house. Love it. I could really go for that mac and cheese as well. Love all your links today!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those jcrew suits! and that unicorn card is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips