Friday, May 31, 2013

May Photo Project: Breakfast


The photo theme for May was breakfast, and y'all captured all sorts of deliciousness. Thanks for sending your appetizing photos my way. I took a photo of my Saturday morning cup of tea and a crumble-topped muffin. Here's what you shared:

Amy of Reams Photo captured this carton of eggs.

Lesley of eat, etc... took a photo of her roasted rhubarb bircher muesli.

Daina of New York State of Mind photographed her French toast brunch.

Candice of The Savory and The Beautiful perfected a soft-boiled egg and served it with toast soldiers.

Natalie of Use Your Words, Little Girl took a picture of her new favorite breakfast, a homemade cappuccino and madeleines.

Celia snapped a pic of the home skillet breakfast at a diner in the Catskills.

Wendy of Young Heart Old Soul shared a photo of organic eggs.

And Laura of The Table Wanderer made a batch of maple and bacon buttermilk biscuits

If you want to share one of your breakfast photos, just leave a link below! I'll announce June's photo theme next week.

8 comments:

  1. Such inspirations for good eats,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia's breakfast is calling to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything. Breakfast is my favorite meal (other than brunch)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast is my favorite meal, too–we actually want a brunch wedding, and those little skillets might just have to be incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these photos are wonderful! Makes me hungry...and makes me ready for our kitchen remodel to be over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely to see the others featured here and I've bookmarked a few for further reading. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprise, surprise, breakfast is my favourite meal too :) Everything looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all of the egg ones- my fave bfast item. they certaily have more delish bfasts than i do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips